Friday, December 23, 2011

Professional Thanks


When I first began this class, I was under the assumption that I knew almost everything there was about the communication process. However, I soon discovered that I have so much more to learn from the course materials and my peers. For that, I owe all of you a big “Thank You”. I know the assignment called for me to pick two classmates and thank them for assisting me in the learning process. However, I have learned so much from all of you that I could not choose only two individuals. Through our blogs and discussion comments, I have learned so much about listening, perceptions, verbal and non-verbal communications, and communicating effectively in an early childhood setting from everyone in my groups.

Best luck and best wishes in future classes. I hope to work with you all again in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mary,

    I too found this class very insighful regarding communication. It was a pleasure sharing a class with you and I appreciate your feeback throughout the class. I wish you will and continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    Thank you for your thoughtful responses to my blogs and discussion, as well as your books you have written! I am so excited for the holidays to see my niece and nephews reaction to the books, especially since they just got their dog!

    I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,

    This class about communication have taught me a lot, and I want to thank you for helping me to learn a lot from reading your discussion posts and blogs. I want to wish you all the best as you continue your journey to success.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome...and Thank you. @Cassie you will have to let me know how they liked the books. I am putting the "Missing Cousin", a social story book, and the pre-school book on itunes/ibooks soon.

    ReplyDelete